- Two or three transfer designs available - each transfer acts independently
- Side transfers and 4 ft. to 10 ft. conveyor sections are slave driven from the center lane with chain or timing belt crossovers
- Side transfer modules can have separate drives
- Rubber bushings in the lift mechanism attenuate the stroke sound
- 4 Ga. angle with strand cutouts in lieu of 12 Ga. channel with strand cutouts
- Transfer cycle rates are the same as currently published for an o-ring transfer; however, keep in mind that after the side transfer accepts product, the center transfer can lower to be ready for the next product.